Demand controlled ventilation (DCV) is a method to maintain indoor air quality that automatically adjusts the ventilation rate provided to a space in response to changes in conditions such as occupant number or indoor pollutant concentration.
Benefits of DCV Systems
- Demand controlled meaning each room is ventilated at the optimum level
- Significantly more cost effective to run versus other ventilation systems using as little as .2 to .5 w/l/s. This translates to running costs of less than €50 p/year
- Automatic and as such demand no user interaction Ensures no mould/ condensation issues throughout the property
- Suitable for new and existing buildings.
- Very quiet when operating, running at approx. 25-30dB
- Do not require filters
- Ensure optimal security as occupants do not need to open windows for ventilation purposes